24 September 2018 Women at Autumn Ridge
Ladies of Autumn Ridge, are you longing to take your next step in your faith journey while connecting with other women? We have several opportunities for you. Read on to see what is available. Send a note to or click on the Find a Group button below to search for each of the groups for more details.
The Romans 12 Podcast – Love in Action
This winter, the Autumn Ridge Women’s Podcast features a verse-by-verse walkthrough of Romans 12 featuring teachers and leaders from our congregation. Click here to register if you would like to receive direct links to new episodes, receive free study and discussion guides, and/or sign up for an optional Zoom-based discussion group.
3 ways to engage in this study:
- on your own
- gather some friends, family, neighbors, etc. and discuss the content in the way you choose
- join an official ARC Women Zoom Discussion group
Here’s what you need to know:
- In January, a free reading plan and resource guide, discussion questions, and links to the podcast will be available on autumnridge.church
- Use the reading plan to pace yourself through Romans 12
- Journal your response to what you read each day
- Listen to the weekly podcast for insight into various topics related to Romans 12
- Optional: use the weekly discussion questions to talk through what you are learning with others, on your own or with an official Zoom group
A hard-to-miss link to the Podcast is at https://autumnridge.church.
Single moms matter to us and we welcome you at all of our ministries, but if you’d like to connect with other moms raising children solo, Single Mom’s Bible Study is here for you.
Women with young children are invited to connect with MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) for great fellowship with other moms and interesting speakers who provide insight into relevant topics.
Healing Hearts offers discipleship-based small groups focused on supplying God’s truth to give hope and healing for women facing the difficulties of life in their past or present.
On the 2nd Thursday of each month, A Time For Women offers an evening of fellowship, engaging speakers, and handiwork demonstrations to inspire and encourage you.
If you are investigating or have questions about what it means to follow Christ, join us for a special, women’s-only offering of the popular Starting Point class. Zoom-based groups start January 20th, with identical sessions held in the morning and evening.
Have you wished you could sit in on a seminary class, or do great theological discussions with other women energize you? Join us as we watch lectures from Dallas Theological Seminary on the names and attributes of God, and then discuss what we’ve learned together. This free, 5-week Zoom-based course meets on Tuesdays from 9:30–11am starting on January 19th. Questions? Contact Svea at .
Grieving the loss of a husband and wanting to connect with other women who understand your life? Autumn Ridge Widows would love to include you in their community.