24 September 2018 Women at Autumn Ridge
Ladies of Autumn Ridge, are you longing to take your next step in your faith journey while connecting with other women? We have several opportunities for you. Read on to see what is available. Send a note to Women@AutumnRidgeChurch.org or click on the Find a Group button below to search for each of the groups for more details.
The Psalms Podcast
Everyone is invited to join us for a 10-week journey through Psalms, beginning the week of September 14th. You’ll read through the Psalms, journal your response, and enjoy a podcast presented by Women’s Bible Study teachers and featuring various ARC pastors and wives, and other special guests.
3 ways to engage in this study:
- on your own
- gather some friends, family, neighbors, etc. and discuss the content in the way you choose
- join an official ARC Women Zoom Discussion group
Here’s what you need to know:
- In September, a free reading plan and resource guide, discussion questions, and links to the podcast will be available on autumnridge.church
- Starting September 14th, use the reading plan to pace yourself through the Psalms
- Journal your response to what you read each day
- Listen to the weekly podcast for insight into various topics related to Psalms
- Optional: use the weekly discussion questions to talk through what you are learning with others, on your own or with an official Zoom group
A hard-to-miss link to the Podcast will be at https://autumnridge.church beginning September 14.
Single moms matter to us and we welcome you at all of our ministries, but if you’d like to connect with other moms raising children solo, Single Mom’s Bible Study is here for you.
Women with young children are invited to connect with MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) for great fellowship with other moms and interesting speakers who provide insight into relevant topics.
Healing Hearts offers discipleship-based small groups focused on supplying God’s truth to give hope and healing for women facing the difficulties of life in their past or present.
On the 2nd Thursday of each month, A Time For Women offers an evening of fellowship, engaging speakers, and handiwork demonstrations to inspire and encourage you.
Hungry for an in-depth Bible study? Study Genesis this fall with Bible Study Fellowship in their new groups for Autumn Ridge women.
Grieving the loss of a husband and wanting to connect with other women who understand your life? Autumn Ridge Widows would love to include you in their community.