24 September 2018 Students at Autumn Ridge
In art, a mosaic is a unified picture produced by putting together diverse pieces of material. In biology, a mosaic is an individual composed of genetically different types. The student ministry at Autumn Ridge works in the same way. In Christ, people from different backgrounds, cultures, schools, styles, and preferences come together. Out of this diversity we form one community centered on Christ. This is the goal of our large group gathering and it is who we are. We invite every student to be a unique part of one unique, diverse, and beautiful body.
The Lighthouse Coffee Shop will be regularly open on the Sunday evenings we have Mosaic. It is open from 5:00-7:30 PM. Students are welcome to hang out in the Lighthouse!
Online registration is closed for student life groups, but it’s not too late to join. E-mail Students@AutumnRidgeChurch.org for more information.
During the school year, middle school students meet with their life groups on Sunday evenings from 5:30 to 7:00 PM at church, following our weekly large group. Life groups are gender and grade specific.
During the school year, high school students meet with their life groups on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 PM in homes.
Downloads and Helpful Links
Medical Release Form
A new medical release needs to be completed by a parent or guardian every year. You will receive an e-mail reminder when your current release is nearing expiration. If you are new to Student Ministries and will be participating in an event, you should have a parent or guardian complete the form.
- If you know the date of the event, click Autumn Ridge Event Calendar.
- Go to the date of the event and click on the event name to learn more about it and to register, if needed.
- If you don’t know the date, click to go to the search page: Search
- Type one or two key words from the event name that you want to learn more about in any of the search options.
- You can also use the filter option on the left to narrow your search to only middle school or high school.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? E-mail Students@AutumnRidgeChurch.org.