Our purpose is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the 12 Steps and 8 Recovery principles. This experience allows us to be changed. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving the problems in our our lives.
By working and applying these Biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others. As we progress through the program, we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power – Jesus Christ.
Welcome to an AMAZING ADVENTURE!
Meeting Time: Fridays 7:00 pm for worship, 8:00 pm for small groups, and 9:00 pm for Solid Rock Cafe.
For more information, contact:
Recovery Ministry Director
email: Nick Abbott
To learn about Celebrate Recovery:
- Click on the Opportunity Finder link at the bottom of this page.
- Click on Recovery and then click on the Search icon on the left below the grid of options.
- In search results, Department/Program pages are flagged in blue as BLOG.
- Events are flagged in blue as EVENT.
- Click on the title Celebrate Recovery to learn more.