24 September 2018 Children’s Weekend Classes
5:30 pm: Classes for infant – Preschool K19
9:00 am and 10:30 am: Classes for infant – 5th Grade.
(Infants – Preschool)
Our early childhood ministry helps lay a foundation of trust for little ones that can carry over to a lifetime of knowing that God is to be trusted. The loving arms of nursery caregivers welcome babies and make them comfortable. Preschool children can wiggle and giggle in classes designed with activity centers, Bible stories, singing, a snack, and crafts.
(Kindergarten – 5th Grade)
Our elementary classes use the same curriculum and format during all programming hours, so families may choose to have their elementary children attend class during the one hour that best suits their family. If families attend church for two hours on a Sunday morning, we encourage their children to join us for class during one hour and learn to worship as a family in the sanctuary during the other hour.
Our Kindergarten – 5th Grade classes use The Gospel Project curriculum, which is a Christ-centered Bible study resource that follows a chronological timeline of Bible events – presenting the story of redemption through Jesus like kids have never seen it before! Each week these stories come to life through video, music, activities, and more.
- Click on the Opportunity Finder link at the bottom of this page.
- Click on Children (Infant-Grade 5), and then click on the Search icon on the left below the grid of options.
- In search results, Department/Program pages are flagged in blue as BLOG.
- Events are flagged in blue as EVENT.
- Click on the title Children at Autumn Ridge to learn more.