24 September 2018 Children at Autumn Ridge
We welcome children ages birth–preschool to be cared for during worship services and special events. A team of caregivers leads children in age-appropriate playtime, shares God-centered stories and songs, and prays for each child.
In our programs for children in preschool and the elementary grades, we seek to point children to find their joy in Jesus, to be students of God’s word, and to connect in the local church.
We are eager to serve children and families through …
Classes during the school year
Disability & Special Needs Ministry for children during our 10:30 am service
Parenting resources & support
In Sunday School classes at 9 am & 10:30 am, a team of worship leaders, teachers, and small group leaders guide children in a variety of activities, encouraging them in the knowledge of Christ and his Word. Parents go to the Children’s Welcome Center in the main lobby for our secure check-in and directions to classroom assignments for their young ones.
If you have questions about Children’s Ministries that are not answered below, please e-mail Children@AutumnRidgeChurch.org.
To find out more, click on the link of the area that interests you.
Serve in Children’s Ministries
To learn about the variety of ways that you can volunteer in Children’s Ministries, click here: Serve in Children’s Ministries
Helpful Links to Children’s Department Forms – Click the name of the form to go to the form.
Medical Release Form – A new medical release needs to be completed by a parent or guardian every year. You will receive an e-mail reminder when your current release is nearing expiration. If you are new to Children’s Ministries and will be participating in an event, you should have a parent or guardian complete the form.
Children’s Department Downloads – Click the title of the document to download.
- If you know the date of the event, click Autumn Ridge Event Calendar.
- Go to the date of the event and click on the event name to learn more about it and to register, if needed.
- If you don’t know the date, click to go to the search page: Search
- Type one or two key words from the event name that you want to learn more about in any of the search options.
- You can also use the filter option on the left to narrow your search.
To learn about other opportunities in the Children’s Department:
- Click on the Opportunity Finder link at the bottom of this page.
- Click on Children (Infant-Grade 5), and then click on the Search icon on the left below the grid of options.
- In search results, Department/Program pages are flagged in blue as BLOG.
- Events are flagged in blue as EVENT.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? E-mail Children@AutumnRidgeChurch.org.